NDR, German broadcaster in charge of Eurovision, announced this morning the hopefuls who are going to compete in Unser Song für Malmö, on 14 February.
Though the complete list of acts hasn’t been revealed yet, since it’s been precised that another name and title will be added before Christmas, many of the names in this morning announcements already make appear Germany’s 2013 Eurovision selection as very likely to be one of the stronger of the year.
- Ben Ivory – The Righteous Ones
- Betty Dittrich – Lalala
- Blitzkids mvt. – Heart On The Line
- Cascada – Glorious
- Finn Martin – Change (SONG APPARENTLY ALREADY AVAILABLE)
- LaBrassBanda – Nackert
- Mobilée – Little Sister (SONG APPARENTLY ALREADY AVAILABLE)
- Nica & Joe – Elevated
- Die Priester feat. Mojca Erdmann – Ave Maris Stella (SONG APPARENTLY ALREADY AVAILABLE)
- Saint Lu – Craving
- Söhne Mannheims – One Love
To have an idea of what all these can make :
The German national final Unser Song für Malmö will be broadcast live from the TUI Arena in Hanover on Thursday, 14 February, starting at 20:15 CET.
Good luck everyone !